Spill Pallet 1 Drum
A spill pallet is a bunded secondary containment item that is designed to hold containers of oil and fuels. It is called a ‘secondary containment item’ because it is designed to catch the leaks and spill of the container’s contents which rest upon it
SpillCo Single Drum spill pallets are designed to keep single piece of 50ltr – 220 ltr drum. Top part of the spill pallets are called loading grids where we can keep the drum & the bottom part is called sump where the chemical or liquids store. Spillco spill pallets comes with inbuilt drain plugs & easy removable top grids.
SpillCo Spill pallets are heavy duty long lasting product & which is made with 100% polyethylene (LLDPE) material ,rotational molding construction – compatible with a broad range of chemicals, including acids and corrosive.Bright, safety yellow sumps are semi transparent, offering convenient visual leak detection.
MODEL # : SLSP 1D
- Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 670 x 670 x 150 mm ( External)
- No of Drums can keep One Drum 1 x 205 ltr
- Sump Capacity 43 ltr
- Max Loading Capacity680 kg
- Material 100% polyethylene + UV Stabilizer
- Temperature Stability - 25 °C to + 60 °C
- Model Nestable for optimized shipping and storage
- Drain Valve YES , Inbuilt drain valves
- Chemical Compatibility YES , Compatible with most chemicals
- Colour Black grid & yellow sump (Bottom)
Copyright © 2023 - Spillco – Leading suppliers of plastic pallets in Dubai- UAE - All rights reserved Powered By Riosis Private Ltd.